"Wanting A Soulmate, Finding A Shepard" - Victoria Mitchell, a modest and unassuming bookstore clerk and aspiring author, has an unfulfilling marriage of five years with her husband Darnell, who is a landscaper, and an affair with Shepard, who is a fitness instructor and her next door neighbor. While keeping a journal about her life and experiences with both men, she contemplates who to leave, or who to stay with?
Amid her decisions surrounding her relationships, Victoria is rejected several times by publishers, until a publisher named Alex Harper agrees to publish the contents of her journal as a memoir. However, when Victoria finally gets a publishing deal, Darnell concurrently decides to read her journal, which reveals the details of her relationship with Shepard.
- - Stage & Film Pre-Production Consultation and Planning
- - Script & Story Idea Development
- - Music Video & Commercial Ad Concept Development and Creation
- - Casting & Audition Services
- - Talent Coaching and Audition Preparation